House Ways and Means Committee
Monday, Feb. 2, 2015 10:15 AM
Minnesota Management & Budget:.
Presentation of Governor Dayton's proposed $42.175 billion General Fund / $77.239 billion All Funds budget for the FY2016-17 biennium.
House Transportation Policy and Finance Committee
Monday, Feb. 2, 2015 12:45 PM
Met Council overview (transportation area only):.
- Adam Duininck - Chair - introductory remarks.
- Judd Schetnan - Government Affairs Director.
- Brian Lamb - General Manager Metro Transit.
- Arlene McCarthy - Director, Metropolitan Transportation Services.
Counties Transit Improvement Board (CTIB) overview:.
- Peter McLaughlin - Chair, Counties Transit Improvement Board and Hennepin County Commissioner.
Additional testimony from Scott Schulte, Anoka County Commissioner.
Suburban Transit Providers overview:.
- Plymouth City Council Member - Jeff Wosje, Chair Suburban Transit Association.
- Chanhassen City Council Member - Jerry McDonald, Vice-Chair Suburban Transit Association.
House floor session
Monday, Feb. 2, 2015 3:30 PM
House floor session
From campus to the Capitol (1/30/2015 1:28:00 PM) Public health spending focuses on children, mentally ill (1/29/2015 5:40:00 PM) Housing markets are ‘broken’ in rural Minnesota, panel told (1/29/2015 5:26:44 PM) U of M Regents finalists make pitch to legislators (1/29/2015 4:10:00 PM) ‘Death tax’ changes would conform state to federal provisions (1/29/2015 3:11:00 PM) Two requests rejected, but environment committee approves LCCMR bill (1/29/2015 12:32:00 PM) Committee moves to end ‘play-at-the-pump’ and online lottery games (1/28/2015 6:24:24 PM) Committee says nursing home payment reform needs further vetting (1/28/2015 5:32:44 PM) Parking restriction near manufactured homes could be eased (1/28/2015 5:18:45 PM) Committee’s silica sand hearing mines deep emotions (1/28/2015 3:55:00 PM) Amendment could jeopardize $100 million Outdoor Heritage Fund bill (1/28/2015 1:10:00 PM)